The History Of Marion Schools
Marion Preparatory School started as a nursery school in1983 with a population of 3 students. The idea of starting a school initially came when Founding Directors’ children started going to school. He wanted them to have good education and though there were public schools, they wanted a better school for their children. They ended up taking their children to a private school, which was far away from home.
It was against this background that when the new Kahawa West Estate started in 1983 consisting of six hundred city council houses, the directors realized that there was a need for a nursery school to cater for the new households. The school has now grown to become Marion Preparatory (Primary and Kindergarten) and Senior (Secondary) now Kahawa West Campus with a population of 1000 plus. It has also grown and expanded with one more campus: Marion Farmhouse International – Kiambu Campus.
All programmes are divided in four domains